Everyone wants something different from the internet. Vodafone knows this and that’s why on our upgraded 3G and fixed network we have three special packages designed especially for you and your browsing needs!
If you’re a light user who regularly checks emails, logs on to Facebook and Twitter to chat with friends, then the Browser Package will meet your needs and keep you online. For the more frequent surfer who enjoys streaming videos on YouTube, having video chats with friends, the Streamer Package is more than enough to satisfy your internet needs. And for the user whose needs go beyond streaming and chatting, the Downloader Package provides you with just what you need. Download tons of movies, music and e-books in addition to surfing and streaming.
Get the internet package that suits you now and surf the web with Vodafone’s amazing internet service.
We have various packages:
Fair Use Policy
1. It is important to Vodafone that all eligible Vodafone customers are able to access our Services. Accordingly, We have devised a Fair Use Policy which applies to:
(a) usage of Vodafone Data Services; and
(b) any promotions or Services which are advertised by Vodafone as subject to the Fair Use Policy ("Fair Use Promotions").
2. We reserve the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use Policy from time to time.
3. Vodafone may rely on the Fair Use Policy where:
(a) your usage of Vodafone Data Services is unreasonable; or
(b) your participation in a Fair Use Promotion is unreasonable, as defined below.
1. It is unreasonable use of Vodafone Data Services where Your use of Vodafone Data Services is reasonably considered by Vodafone to be fraudulent or to adversely affect the Vodafone Network or other Vodafone customers' use of or access to a Vodafone Service or the Vodafone Network.
2. It is unreasonable use of a Fair Use Promotion where Your participation in a Fair Use Promotion is reasonably considered by Vodafone to be fraudulent or to adversely affect the Vodafone network or another Vodafone customer's use of or access to a Vodafone service or the Vodafone network.
3. It is unreasonable use of Vodafone Data Services where You use the service in connection with a device that automatically transmits or receives data or other information (SPAMs).
4. Among other things, "fraudulent use" includes:
4.1. Resupplying a Vodafone Service without Vodafone's consent so that someone else may access or use Vodafone Data Services or take advantage of a Fair Use Promotion.
4.2. Using the Service in connection with any device that switches or reroutes data which overcome the validity period (time cap) on service rates, potentially keeping a line open for hours without paying; or
4.3. Using the Service in connection with a device that automatically dials numbers either from a list or are generated randomly (VOIP).
1. Where you are in breach of this Fair Use Policy, Vodafone:
1.1. reserves the right to suspend, limit or terminate Your Service without notice; or
1.2. may contact You to discuss changing Your usage so that it conforms to this Fair Use Policy.
2. If, after Vodafone has contacted you as stated in clause 1.2. above, Your unreasonable use continues, Vodafone may, without further notice to you:
(a) Suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) for any period We think is reasonably necessary or terminate your Service abruptly; or
(b) terminate Your agreement in accordance with clause 9 of the general Terms & Conditions for our Services.